Seldon is a trademark of Rummble Ltd. Registered in England: 04583527.
Seldon takes privacy seriously and as such we have established strict guidelines for data security and best practises about how data is stored, processed and transmitted.
Cookies placed on behalf of our Customers are used to persist Consumers sessions. It is the responsibility of Customers to ensure that correct notifications are in place to accept Seldon cookies along with the other cookies that are connected with their digital services.
Seldon acts as a Data Processor of data that is collected from the websites and applications that integrate Seldon:
- An anonymous unique identifier or user identifier where Consumers have authenticated with a service.
- Service activities such as web pages viewed and the details about the digital asset.
- Where social networks are connected with a service, data from Consumers social graph is used to increase the relevance of the content and friends we recommend – i.e. the Pages you like on Facebook. Seldon don’t access private messages or photos.
- In order to maintain total anonymity, Facebook IDs are encrypted and no other Personal Data information in stored.
- Data is persisted on servers that are maintained by Seldon, and never disclosed or processed in conjunction with other third party businesses.
Seldon servers are compliant with ISO 20071, with other certifications and accreditations including SOC 1/SSAE 16/ISAE 3402, SOC 2. Secure data centers are maintained by Amazon Web Services. Click here for further information about Amazon Web Services security and compliance.
Rummble Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office and is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998.