Machine learning is revolutionising business and transforming our lives. There are hundreds of use cases – here are some examples.
We’d love to hear from you about the problems you’re looking to solve and support your ROI analysis.
FX Market Predictor.
- Identifying which way currency markets will move within a short time frame (as defined by the market measure of ‘ticks’).
- Allows traders to enhance their position in FX trades through more accurate prediction of the market.
- Deep Neural Networks latest research delivered a multi-point% increase over the baseline models.
Other Use Cases
- Predict whether a customer will be low or high risk.
- Supplement slow-moving credit scores with real-time insights based on customer behaviours.
Identify Emerging Trends
- Identify new markets, trends or products from news and social media.
- Provide early investment opportunities by spotting emerging trends.
Enterprise Sales Recommendations and ML Predictions
- Supporting documentation to sales reps
- Disparate sources of sales and marketing data
- £52 million P&L boost from 1% increase in sales ROI
Seldon is delivering a Customer Churn Predictor
- An audit of company Data sources
- The development and testing of a model
- Provision of infrastructure to deploy the model
- Predicted churn 11% more accurately for direct customers
- Optimized sales team for proactive churn retention
- Boost P&L
Other Use Cases
Recommend insurance products
- Predict which insurance products are appropriate for a new customer and upsell the most relevant policy.
- Utilize social data and contextual data to classify users.
- Identify fraudulent applications and commercial behaviour with pattern recognition and anomaly detection.
- Reduce false alarms.
Stock Transfer prediction
Seldon is working with a retailer with 365 stores to predict buys and sells and optimise stock transfer
Seldon will use
- Buy sell historical data
- Stock category data
- Barcode data
- Buys and sells for the next 2 week period
With the goal of
- Minimising the number of items in surplus / deficit
Other Industry Use Case Examples
Customer Support Triage
- Classifying and prioritise customer support requests to reduce the overhead of manual triage roles.
Score Sales Leads
- Build on your sales history to build a predictive model to identify the most profitable sales leads.
- Optimize the customer journey to by orchestrating personalised multi-channel communication.
Personalise the entire shopping experience to increase revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Select from a suite of industry-leading recommendation algorithms including matrix factorization, content based, activity similarity, basket analysis.
- Cross sell related products.
Next Best Action
- Identify the next customer actions to maximise revenue.
Predict LTV (Lifetime Value)
- Identify in real time customers who are likely to generate revenue.
- Identify customers who are likely to be lost to prioritise proactive re-engagement.
- Personalise the format of an advert – for example, customise the product, call to action and design.
- Predicting affinity for brand or interest.
- Deciding which audience to show which adverts
- Personalised audience retargeting.
User Segmentation and Clustering
- Gain actionable insights on your customers and audience by analysing the characteristics of the clusters.
- Include segments defined by machine learning-based models into your marketing workflows.
We’d love to hear your ideas of machine learning use cases. Please send us a message and we will get in touch.