Do you want to make the world a better place with machine learning?
We’re Seldon, a disruptive data science start-up with a purpose to make the world a better place with machine intelligence.
We believe that machine learning will soon be at the core of every business as processes become increasingly automated. That’s why we created Seldon, an open source platform for deploying artificial intelligence and machine learning models that help organisations build intelligent services and making better decisions.
Seldon is alumni of Techstars Barclays Accelerator — the world’s #1 fintech accelerator. A global community of thousands of developers and several multinational companies are already using our platform, meaning the work that we do impacts millions of people around the world. And that gives us a warm fuzzy feeling inside 🙂
We’re experimenting with deep learning, machine learning, computer vision to create cutting edge technology that will become the future of business. And to succeed on our mission we believe it’s critical that these complex technologies and concepts are made accessible through design.
Finally, we’re an engineering-led organization that puts company culture at the centre of everything we do. So you’ll feel right at home amongst a passionate team of fellow technologists and product builders.
Benefits of working at Seldon
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Satisfaction of knowing that your efforts, in partnership with some of the world’s most exciting and prestigious companies, will help to impact millions of people.
- Work at a vibrant office in Farringdon opposite Smithfield Market.
- Career development with leadership training, team off-sites, and representing Seldon at industry events.
Seldon is looking for a front-end developer to take responsibility for the UX/UI product design and front-end development. Play a key role in building the user-facing features from scratch for our next major product release.
Data Scientist and Machine Learning Engineer
Seldon is looking to recruit data scientists and machine learning engineers to work on a broad range of exciting large-scale client projects and play a key role in the development of our open-source machine learning platform and SaaS service.