Join over 3,000 Seldon Users
There are over 3,000 people in our Seldon Slack community. You’ll find experts in all things ML as well as Seldon open source and core products.
Interact with and learn from data scientists, ML engineers and researchers who are building real-world systems.
Be part of advancing open source ML serving projects that benefit the larger community through contributions and collaborations
Share your own ML serving deployments, learnings and best practices with peers through talks, blogs and other community-led avenues.
Connect with fellow ML practitioners working on similar problems which leads to knowledge sharing as well as future career growth opportunities.
Tap into community expertise via forums and discussions for help on any problems or roadblocks faced in your own ML projects
Leverage proven ML production templates, components and workflows that the community has created instead of reinventing the wheel.
The Seldon Slack Community is a place for sharing ideas, asking questions about different Machine Learning topics—in particular, putting models in production—and Seldon products. We welcome everyone to question, comment, or collaborate around cool new ways to build ML-powered products with Seldon, as well as adjacent ones (e.g. Triton, PyTorch, Kubernetes, and more). Together, let’s cultivate an environment where knowledge is shared respectfully.
Please be sure to read the rules before jumping into other channels. We want to foster a welcoming and safe community, and we do take these very seriously.
Seldon’s community rules
- Respectful Interaction: Treat everyone with respect. We do not tolerate harassment, discrimination, or hate speech, especially based on protected demographic information such as race, gender, sexuality, or ability. Let’s foster a positive and inclusive environment for all members.
- Content Guidelines: No posting of explicit or ”not safe for work” content. This includes text, images, or links featuring nudity, sex, violence, or other disturbing material. Keep the discussions and content appropriate for a diverse audience.
- Community Awareness: If you come across any content that violates the rules or makes you feel uncomfortable, please report it to our DevRel Advocate, Ramon Perez. We value the safety and well-being of our community and aim to address concerns effectively.
- No Spam or Self-Promotion: Community members should not spam other members with promotions, advertisements, or unnecessary messages. This includes sending unsolicited invites or DMs to fellow members. Let’s keep the focus on meaningful discussions. If you have a machine learning-related role you are recruiting for, please add it to the #careers channel. If you have a free machine learning-related event such as a webinar, meetup group, and the like, please post it in the #resources channel. If you are not sure where to post a piece of information you’d like to share with the community, please contact our DevRel Advocate, Ramon Perez, before sending it out.
- Positive Learning Environment: Engage in constructive discussions and avoid behaviors that hinder the learning process. Refrain from insults, name-calling, or belittling other members when they are unfamiliar with certain topics. Cultivate an environment where knowledge is shared respectfully.
Failure to comply with the guidelines above could result in removal from the community.