Do time and resource limit your data science projects?
Do you want to understand how machine learning can help you to gain actionable insights in 2016?
We are excited to announce Seldon Live, a new series webinars and events that will cover a broad range of topics related to machine learning and recommender systems.
Our inaugural event will take place on Tuesday 15th December at 18:30 GMT (10.30 PT / 13:30 ET).
The team that built Seldon will cover these topics in 40 minutes:
- Introduction to Seldon’s open-source machine learning platform and solutions.
- Deep dive on using microservices.
- How to create a predictive pipeline.
- First look at Seldon Shell, a new time-saving tool coming in v1.0.
- Live demo: using Seldon Shell to build your recommendation engine.
- Q&A: ask us anything!
To keep the first session focused and maximise value, we are limiting capacity to 40 online participants. Seldon Live will take place on a Google Hangout, with code samples and special content for attendees.
Seldon Live will be accessible to a broad range of technical levels, and includes general product and market discussion, technical deep dives, tutorials, case studies and Q&A. Ecosystem partners and our developer community also have the chance to take part in future events.
See you there!